Thursday, 27 May 2010

My Scrap Diary




So basically, I have been thinking. I am just finishing my AS' at the moment, (last one tomorrow! ahhh) and I have finished my art course so I needed something to create and some form of arty thing to so, so I found an old sketch book at school and i decided to fill it up, doing a page a day (about that-not to a strict regime)... Anyway, I have just printed images that I like and photographs that I've taken and other bits and bobs that I've found and just stuck them in in the form of collage... It's very fun. I fully recommend it! Anyway, here's a few of the pages so far... Tell me what you think and do comment if you've tried it or have any questions...






























1 comment:

  1. loving my amount of input into this diary thing babes ;D
    very much beats mine.

    ReplyDelete