Epic charity shop shopping success today guys. Not sure quite how much I spent yet, but it can't be too much... :S First of all, I live in Bath, which isn't GREAT for cheap charity shop items. But there are a few vintage-y shops. Just walking down Walcott Street, NE Bath, I seem to just pick up 5 items for less than a 20 quid.
timberland waterproof £3.50
|
First of all, there's The Yellow Shop, which is a fave of mine... It sells everything vintage from sunglasses to brogues, coats to leather bags. Theres always a good buy, something interesting to look at and a good rummage in the sale box.
There's a really really good charity shop 'Women's refuge'. Amazing store. Very chaotic when there's two or more people in there. However it's worth it. Always a jumper or coat or bag for a quid. I've probably only spent 20 or so quid in there in my life. And got about 15 items out of it. Today I got two jumpers and a coat. Nicely modelled below, if I might add... :P
![]() |
| all vintage; coat £1 (usually £16 :D), pop. pierre cardin t-shirt £10. portside deck shoes at £15. |
![]() |
| hahaha. my hair is like viv westwood's. :D m&s vintage navy wool jumper, £1. sunnies by pepe jeans £45 |
![]() |
| vintage pierre cardin t-shirt, £10 |
![]() |
| boxers £6.50, MUJI ;) |





No comments:
Post a Comment